Create a culture they can believe in.
University of Minnesota Health was created to harness the combined strength of the University of Minnesota Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians and Fairview Health Services. Bringing three organizations together under one strategic vision and a unified brand was an operational challenge complicated by the need for a cultural shift among leaders, faculty, staff and employees.
To deliver M Health’s vision, every employee needed to understand, internalize and live the same future-facing story. Beehive was engaged to help navigate this change in a complex environment, spanning 20+ locations and 12,000+ faculty, staff and employees.
- Create a differentiated, inspiring strategic vision
- Create shared experiences
- Lead by example
- Bring focus and consistency to internal communication
- Create accountability for measurable outcomes
- Inspired 12,000+ faculty, staff and employees with M Health’s new mission vision, creating a rally cry that was eagerly adopted across the organization
- Engaged hundreds of key stakeholders at events introducing the strategic plan and helping them see their roles to support it
- Shifted executive visibility to executive accessibility, creating open dialogue and shared experiences
- Improved senior leadership communication scores by nearly 10% over previous year