ScaleReady’s mission is to accelerate the groundbreaking advances in cell and gene therapy by satisfying the longstanding need for a truly scalable, cost-effective and practical manufacturing platform.
ScaleReady needed key messages to differentiate its brand and mission to create consistency across earned, owned and shared platforms in a competitive and innovative industry.
- Build a strategic communication launch plan with specific focus on earned, owned and shared channels
- Established consistent key messages understandable for the med-tech community, media and general public
- Activate the plan to drive differentiated brand awareness to generate leads
- Balance the technology and human benefit elements of the story to create appeal beyond the bio-technology industry
- ScaleReady experienced successful media and social media coverage despite interruption of the launch day news cycle by a violent siege at the U.S. Capitol.
- Launch press release received more than 19 million impressions and 43 news stories
- Proactive media pitching resulted in six feature stories, including influential industry trade publications and local market business media
- The newly launch LinkedIn channel was supported by social selling, resulting in 3,300% follower growth, 11% engagement and 7% click through rates — all well above average social media performance metrics