Tap into their beliefs and passions.
Christopher & Banks enjoys enviable customer loyalty. But in order to grow, the brand needed to meet the next generation of shoppers. Customer research revealed the retailer had a significant opportunity to gain market share among women aged 35-55 who are active in their communities and consider their faith among their top priorities.
Christopher & Banks introduced itself to thousands of potential shoppers with a celebration of family, fellowship and fashion through its sponsorship of Women of Faith – the LOVED tour.
"If I could have captured the last two hours! Crazy! We could have used more people working the booth. We have barely any sign up pads left; they loved us here! We have to do this in every market!"
— Robin Putnam, CB regional manager, in response to the LOVED Tour event at St. Paul’s Xcel Energy Center
- Introduced the brand to more than 10,000 potential customers at the inaugural Women of Faith LOVED tour event
- Added more than 1,500 new customers to Christopher & Banks’ CRM database in two days
- Increased sales tied directly to Women of Faith bounce-back promotions
- Doubled Amazing Women contest entries
- Extended Women of Faith sponsorship nationally, reaching an additional 70,000 women
- Earned more than 8.4 million social/digital impressions
- Received more than 590 entries into the Amazing Women contest