The value of impact strategy and communication
Expectations are rising. People want to work for and with organizations that believe what they believe, and act accordingly. And while organizations understand why corporate social responsibility is important, their definition and approach may vary.
Whether updating your organization’s corporate purpose, developing an employee values plan, activating sustainability marketing strategies, adopting an ESG approach or pursuing B Corp certification, a strong communication strategy is critical to living up to the promises your organization makes.
Impact Strategy & Communication is grounded in the belief that the strongest plans start with a bigger picture view.
How We Do It
Impact Strategy & Communication focuses on leveraging key internal and external strategies to make a positive impact in the world and engaging stakeholders to bring this impact to life through communication.
We start by helping organizations discover, clarify and leverage their unique social, environmental or community commitments, aligned to a defined purpose or mission, and values.
Then, we work with leadership teams to create an impact communication strategy that aligns purpose to actions — such as ESG activation, CSR (corporate social responsibility) initiatives or B Corp certification — to help brands authentically deliver on their promises to employees, partners and communities.
Purpose, Mission and Values
- Workshops and meeting facilitation
Impact Strategy and Communication
- Alignment to purpose, mission and values
- Peer benchmarking
- Position and message development
- Rollout plan development
- Employee feedback & monitoring
- Thought leadership development
- Impact branding and design
- Corporate social responsibility examples and case studies
- Awards and media relations strategy
- Third-party certification strategy (B Corporation, Benefit Corporation, Social Enterprise)
- Annual report support (B Corporation, Benefit Corporation, Social Enterprise)
What You Get
- Stronger talent recruitment and retention
- An engaged and motivated workforce
- Fully activated leadership
- Better business results
- Improved ability to navigate change
"GEHA partnered with Beehive to help articulate a bold, new strategic direction and refresh our mission, vision and values. The Beehive team listened well and learned fast. Then they helped shape an exciting future-state view that supported our company leadership to quickly reach consensus on the “why, what and how” that will guide our 82-year strong company — now, next and into the future."
— Darren Taylor, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, GEHA