Why Crisis Management and Business Continuity?
It’s not a matter of if — but when — an organization will face a crisis. Its response will have a long-lasting impact on its reputation and ability to earn and keep trust.
Organizations that plan ahead for a potential crisis are in the best position to quickly manage and resolve issues.
How we do it
We help ready organizations for potential issues and ground response plans in their purpose, mission and values. And when a crisis strikes, we use the power of communication to quickly respond, recover and restore, moving the business forward with clarity.
- Crisis communications plan development
- Content development
- Crisis spokesperson coaching
- Incident response support
- Risk mitigation planning
- Business continuity planning
- Business continuity communication
- Interim communication leadership and staffing
- Digital ecosystem analysis
- Content strategy
- Social listening & analysis
- Community management
- SEO optimization
- Multichannel strategy & planning
- Data visualization and graphic design
- Flow chart, org chart and presentation design
What you get
- Strengthened brand reputation
- Successful business continuity
- Increased loyalty and trust
"Beehive has the insight and expertise to add value to any business. When the stakes are high, they move with urgency to provide spot-on counsel and critical perspective. Beehive is a knowledgeable, responsive and trusted strategic partner."
—Cara Peterson, Vice President & General Counsel, Adolfson & Peterson