There’s a nugget of truth in the poetic notion of the “lazy days of summer.” A Captivate Network study shows workplace productivity drops 20 percent in the summer months. This month’s Earmarked looks at ways to stay focused, engaged and productive – without letting the summer pass you by.
- Boosting Employee Engagement in the Summer Months – Encouraging vacations and planning team events are great ways to boost engagement.
- Five Summer Must-Haves for Freelancers and Entrepreneurs – Working independently? Here are five tips to ensure you have a productive, successful summer.
- Why You Can’t Seem to Get Any Work Done In the Summer (Infographic) – It might not be your fault. Many factors contribute to your why productivity declines in the summer months.
- 6 Tricks for Keeping Employees Productive Over the Summer – Trying to keep the troops rallied? Here are six tips to try.
- The Future of Work: Sweden will Start Experimenting with Shorter Hours this Summer – Would you like to work fewer, more focused hours? Sweden is testing a shorter work day.