Today is the first day of spring. The days are getting longer and our natural energy is getting restored. It is also International Happiness Day. Time to reflect and promote happiness and well-being for all people. For businesses it is the perfect time to turn the season’s momentum into productivity. Here are some recent articles on employee engagement and productivity to help your teams spring forward.
- Work Breaks Enhance Productivity, Study Finds – Stepping away from work and other tips to create an optimal work environment.
- 10 Perks Your Small Business Can Afford – Making your employees happy doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
- Relax! You’ll be more Productive – It’s a fact, energy is finite but it can be replenished. Invest in ways to renew energy and realize the benefits.
- The Secret to Keeping Employees Happy (Infographic) – Flexible work environments are the most effective way to retain top talent.
- 5 Ways Leaders Can Use the Third Metric to Improve Employee Happiness – Happier employees are found to have higher levels of productivity. Read this roadmap to get started.