- Each color represents individual business units while the inner blue accent unifies them as a group of innovators.
- Triangles were used to demonstrate strength in the organization’s years of providing solutions.
- The center of the graphic mark resembles a house to pay homage to the organization’s history, starting out providing mortgage solutions.
- The outer circular motion signifies energy and the five points allude to a focus on service excellence.
- Lower case letters show friendliness.
- The graphic’s angles are carried through in the dot of the “i” and where the “r” meets the “v”.
The Servion Group has been a solutions provider for community financial service organizations and marketplaces for 30+ years.
Industry: Financial Services Service: Design
Competitor Review and Brand Insights
The brand’s purpose and values were foundational for the development process.
Competitive insights and visual industry trends showed opportunities to differentiate within the category.
Exploratory Visual Treatments
Visual themes were explored and refined to establish the brand’s visual identity.
The Servion Group logo was created to embody the company’s values of friendship, innovation, leadership and trust.