- Writing: social media content, news releases, advisories, blogs, internal articles, key messages, award entries
- Create and maintain media lists; proof media materials
- Research story angles/trends; pitch news media
- Monitor digital and traditional media coverage and analyze results
- Develop weekly and monthly content calendars
- Assist with event planning, production and staffing
- Conduct competitive and secondary research
- Daily news monitoring for client mentions
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills; proven understanding of AP Style
- Manages time effectively; prioritizes appropriately; asks good questions; stays focused and productive during business hours
- Demonstrates flexibility; adapts to changing priorities; demonstrates tolerance for risk and stress; works effectively under pressure
- Demonstrates an eagerness to learn, set goals, accept feedback and grow
- Shows general business acumen; news consciousness, cultural consciousness, social consciousness
- Paid internship
- 40 hours/week full-time commitment
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- Paid company holidays + additional PTO days (for illness/vacation)
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, strategic communications, journalism, marketing or related field of study
- Prior internships preferred, but not mandatory
How to Apply:
Beehive is always on the lookout for talented candidates for our PR internship. To be considered, email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
- Preference will be given to local/regional candidates.
- Beehive does not have a summer internship program.
- Beehive does not have internship opportunities for undergrads.